Accounts Receivable/Payable Clerk
Location: North Vancouver
Supra Distribution is currently looking for an accounts receivable/payable clerk to join our accounting team. If you are an energetic, enthusiastic individual interested in joining a dynamic organization this may be the opportunity for you. The position will divide your time between managing the accounts receivable and payable functions of the business.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Collection of funds in a timely manner
- Input and apply all cheque, wire, and credit card payment into the accounting system
- Produce and review weekly AR aging reports and contact overdue customers
- Produce and email customer statements on a monthly basis
- Maintain filing and record systems
- Verify and enter all AP invoices into the accounting system
- Reconcile vendor statements
- Track expenses and prepare expense reports
- Prepare weekly cheque runs
- Minimum 2 year accounting or business diploma
- Experience with QuickBooks or similar accounting program
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- High attention to detail and accuracy
If interested, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please reference “AR/AP Clerk” in subject of email.
We thank everyone for applying but wish to advise that only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.