Location: North Vancouver
We are currently looking for candidates to join our warehouse operations team.
The responsibilities include storing materials, picking, packing and scanning orders.
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule
- Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store)
- Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
- Proven working experience in a team environment
- Proficiency with computers
- Familiarity with warehousing practices an asset
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to lift heavy objects
If interested, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please reference “Warehouse Application” in subject of email.
We thank everyone for applying but wish to advise that only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.